This Terms of Service page lays out the terms and conditions that apply when All Vegas Cleaning ("AVC") serves a client ("Customer"). These terms apply no matter how the work order or request for service was initiated.
1. AVC maintains the right to cancel any service, at any time, because of any reason. While this is extremely rare, AVC does cancel in the case of racism, sexism, disrepsect, hatred or other bias directed towards any AVC staff. In that situation, AVC will immediately terminate service.
2. AVC takes the health of staff very seriously. For this reason, AVC does not perform the following tasks:
3. While AVC is very careful around pets, AVC does not assume liability for their health or safety. AVC also requires that pets be contained by Customer during the cleaning process.
4. For AVC to provide the cleaning service, electricity and water must be available (turned ON) at the location being cleaned during the entire cleaning appointment.
5. AVC cleans the Customer premises with care. AVC carries insurance for damage or breakage. However, AVC is not responsible for damage cause by normal wear and tear or improper item installations. AVC is not responsible for items valued over $150 and items such as collectibles or family heirlooms which are not disclosed during the time the appointment was made. If damage is detected, Customer must notify AVC within 24 hours of any damage which may have occurred during the cleaning appointment.
6. While AVC cleans with extreme caution, AVC is not responsible for the following types of occurrences:
7. If the location is in very poor condition or the result of hoarding, AVC will do its best to bring the home back into livable condition. However, in cases such as these the results will generally not be at the same level of cleanliness that a normal home would be.
8. AVC may take before and after photos of the location without any personally identifiable information. AVC may use these photos to train staff or share online to showcase services. Customer may opt out of this practice at any time by contacting AVC.
9. AVC charges a $75 cancellation fee for any planned cleaning cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled cleaning appointment.
10. Customer agrees that AVC, AVC staff and any affiliated contractor will not be held liable for any other alleged or actual loss or damage to property, including Customer's residence, or from the use of AVC cleaning services.
11. Customer agrees that AVC services are provided "As Is" and no warrantees or gurantees of any kind are given regarding the service to maximum extent permitted by applicable law.